The Dutchmen Education Foundation recognizes that school budgets are limited and classroom demands are high. Each year, the Foundation awards grants to enhance the learning environment of individual classrooms, libraries, computer labs, resource centers and schools.
All projects that we fund:
- Address at least one of the following areas of focus:
- Academic Foundations – Projects that meet basic student needs; develop skills, knowledge, attitudes, and/or behaviors needed for academic success; and/or provide material support (i.e. books and materials that allow for differentiation) needed to assure students are ready to learn.
- Exploring Opportunities – Projects beyond traditional curricula that inspire a deep passion for learning and allow kids to connect with, thrive in and enjoy learning.
- Looking to the Future – Projects that help prepare kids for life beyond high school through exploring college, trade and careers.
- Support innovation
- Align with the goals of the Annville-Cleona School District
- Maximize impact on students
The Dutchmen Education Foundation offers two different grants:
Project Grant – up to $2,500
- Grant application released and announced November 1
- Application submission deadline March 1
- Grant winners announced May 1
- Grant recipients presented to the school board at the May meeting
Mini Grant – up to $500
May 1 deadline
- Grant winners notified by June 1
September 1 deadline
- Grant winners notified by October 1
January 1 deadline
- Grant winners notified by February 1
Funded grants are required to:
- Complete the post-grant report form
- Provide at least 5 digital images that the Foundation can use in promotional activities
- Submit Thank You cards or notes for the Foundation. We encourage recipients to ask students, parents and interested others to share their positive experiences.